Does any of this sound familiar?
- “It’s hard to go from doing something significant to being a nobody!”
- “It’s hard to know what you are going to need when TAPS goes in one ear and out the other!”
- “Transitioning is daunting!”
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Hi, I’m Salina the mastermind behind The Persistent Accomplice. I help veterans learn how to be a civilian badass.
After leaving active duty and continuing to serve as a reservist while attending college, I’ve learned what it takes to be successful after the military–and I want to help you do the same.
- Going back to school and feeling like somebody on campus.
- Knowing exactly what you need for your transition to create the life you want.
- Landing a job that isn’t the same job you had before you joined the military.
I’m here to help you be successful in your civilian life. When you know how to continue your success after the military, transitioning isn’t so hard. And when you know what to do it’s easier to get what you want – in your transition, career and every other area of your life.
Are you ready to have the life you deserve?
If so, take the next step and sign up below to start receiving exclusive material and advice created to help you succeed.